Thursday, March 29, 2012

8 Week Bumpdate

How Far Along: 8 weeks

Total Weight Gain: minus 13lbs

Baby Size: Raspberry

Maternity Clothes: Pajama pants and tee shirts!

Gender: ???? Maybe twins!

Movement: Not yet!

Sleep: I've been on the couch so much that I've been sleeping a lot during the day and only about 5 hours at night.

What I miss: Eating whatever I want, putting on make up and fixing my hair

Cravings: Apricot Jam, Mexican food

Other crazy symptoms: Feeling very sick, sensitive to light, achy joins (hips and knees), I've started feeling pressure in my stomach instead of the dancing around sensation when I need to go to the bathroom. The baby must be moving things around in there!

Best Moment this week: Eating a baby shake and saltine crackers and actually enjoying them :)

No comments: