Thursday, April 5, 2012

9 Week Bumpdate

How Far Along: 9 weeks

Total Weight Gain: minus 11lbs (yea! gained two back!)

Baby Size: Green Olive

Maternity Clothes: Pajama pants and tee shirts!

Gender: Feels like it might be a boy this week

Movement: Not yet!

Sleep: I've been sleeping less during the day and more regularly at night.

What I miss: Getting out of the house - I have been to work in 3 weeks and only been to church once! The only times I leave are to go to the doctor.

Cravings: Qdoba and Andy's IceCream

Other crazy symptoms: My nausea has been under control this week thanks to my medicine, but I still have a hard time eating enough. Just taking a shower and washing my hair completely wore me out and I had to take a 2 hour nap to recover. I could swear when I wake up most mornings my stomach is uneven! There is a lump on one side that isn't on the other, as if my uterus has shifted during the night. Neil hasn't been able to feel it, so it could be all in my head!

Best Moments this week: Hearing the Dr confirm we are pregnant (finally!), having him listen to me about feeling sick and prescribing the nausea medication, my mom coming to stay with us for the week!

No comments: