Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Everyday Love

Yesterday I got home from work, and this is the scene that awaited me


Some of you may ask, Wow, flowers and grilling out! What's the special occasion?!  
Well, I'll tell you..... it was Tuesday :)

I'd like to quote from one of my favorite Rascal Flatts songs now:  

It's ordinary plain and simple
Typical, this everyday love
Same ol', same ol' keeping it new
Emotional, so familiar
Nothing about it too peculiar
Oh, but I can't get enough
Of this everyday love

Thank you Neil for making "everyday" extraordinary :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Neil!! I love your attitude about keeping everyday special. You are special and so is Julie. We love you both. MoM

Neil said...

You're very welcome, sweet girl of mine! Hey, nice picture of the flowers, too...quite artistic :) Can't wait for our 5-day-super-extravaganza-anniversary celebration that kicks of tomorrow (yes, that's what I'm calling it).

Kenny and Karen said...

Oh so very sweet!! Way to go Neil :)

ps- your back yard looks beautiful! So green and pretty! We can't wait to come visit again soon!