Friday, April 13, 2012

10 Week Bumpdate

How Far Along: 10 weeks

Total Weight Gain: minus 10lbs

Baby Size: Kumquat (I'm not sure what this fruit looks like - I think its about golf ball size)

Maternity Clothes: Still Pajamas - I never leave the house so I don't need much yet, although I think I will need another pair of stretchy pants soon!

Gender: I don't know, but I dreamed the Dr told us it was twin boys the other night! I woke up thinking it was true!

Movement: Not yet!

Sleep: My right hip and jaw started hurting this week. I have been trying to sleep with a pillow between my knees to help with my hip, but it doesn't seem to be working. Its like I bruised my bone or something!

What I miss: Having energy and wanting to do fun things

Cravings: I've been eating PB&J like its going out of style. and waffles. Really peanut butter on anything - bananas, crackers, waffles...

Other crazy symptoms: I'm coughing quite a bit - I have been for several weeks.

Best Moments this week: Going to church on Easter Sunday! Everyone was so excited for us and for the baby :) We also announced on Facebook this week about the pregnancy - everyone was so sweet and supportive! Hurray for our little butterbean!

No comments: