Thursday, April 26, 2012

12 Week Bumpdate

How Far Along: 12 weeks

Total Weight Gain: minus 13 lbs

Baby Size: Large Lemon

Maternity Clothes: I'm just wearing my loosest pants, and still rocking the pj's!  Neil's mom brought me a ton of maternity clothes, so I am well set for when I start needing them :)

Gender: Still feels like a boy - I'm beginning to see a trend here!  Maybe Neil's desire that it be a boy is rubbing off on me, because I was rooting for girl originally.

Movement: Not yet!

Sleep: I'm sleeping really good.  I'm still waking up really early on my own, which is very out of character for me.

What I miss: This week I missed going to Neil's ordination service!  I was so disappointed, I wanted to be there so badly for his big day.  I am so proud of him!

Cravings: I have been eating breakfast burritos almost everyday!  

Other crazy symptoms: I'm still coughing a lot.  I have had several really good days this week and I'm hoping I'm on my way to feeling good again!  I caught the maternal instinct this week and crocheted some baby booties!  Neil doesn't like calling them booties so he calls them "little boots".

Best Moments this week: Getting to see family!  Neil's parents and my parents came up for the ordination service and we got to spend several days with everyone.  It was so nice!

No comments: