Friday, April 13, 2012

Before we knew...

Just found this note I wrote the day we found out we were pregnant - so cute! ---


Well I think I may be pregnant. Either that or the weird fruit diet we have been trying this week is seriously messing with my stomach. It feels rumbly gurgly all the time! And I feel constantly hungry, but I don't feel like I want to eat because my stomach is upset.
We are planning to get a test tonight. I keep laying in bed longing to know, but feeling so scared of either answer. I will be incredibly disappointed if we aren't pregnant, after thinking that this time might finally be it! But I will also be pretty anxious when I finally am pregnant, but because of the changes that will bring and the new adventure in our life! There is no turning back. But oh how I long for a little bundle to love <3

No comments: