Thursday, August 23, 2012

29 Week Bumpdate

How Far Along: 29 weeks

Total Weight Gain:  9 lbs (or 24 from my lowest low)

Baby Size:
Acorn Squash (Average size: 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lb.)

Maternity Clothes
It has been so nice outside lately, we have run the attic fan almost every day!  I love that cool breeze blowing through the house.  It has me ready for fall!  I have really enjoyed the summer and I'm trying to get the last few uses out of my skirts before I become a full time jeans lady!

Gender: Girl, Girl, Girl!! Its a sweetie little Girl!

Movement: My girl is so active.  She has hit the phase of kicking where you can visibly see my stomach moving :)

Sleep: This week's dreams included me giving birth two twin cows.  I was so disappointed that we didn't have a girl and had calves instead.  Then I couldn't decide what to do with the cows because even though they weren't human, they were still my babies!

Cravings: Dr. Pepper.  I've been drinking my caffeine free and I'm not trying to complain about it, but there are just some days where my head is in a fog and I need some caffeine! It's not really a headache, and I hate to take Tylenol for it.  Before I was pregnant I would just drink a Coke or Dr. Pepper and it would clear it right up, but no such luck now-a-days!

Other crazy symptoms: A little bit of a sicky feeling has come back this week.  I don't have nearly as much energy and I have a hard time choosing what sounds good to eat or eating very much of it.  No throwing up though!
 
Best Moments this week:
Kimberly came up and we crafted together
Neil and I got to spend some time with Amanda's sweet kids
We interviewed our potential pediatrician
I received a precious diaper shaped invitation to my shower in OKC - an IceCream Social!

No comments: