Thursday, August 2, 2012

26 Week Bumpdate

How Far Along: 26 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs (or 19 from my lowest low)


Baby Size:
Lettuce (Average size: 13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb.)

Maternity Clothes:
I'm wearing the same 4 elastic waist skirts over and over!  Thank goodness I still have some shirts to offer some variety.

Gender: Girl, Girl, Girl!! Its a sweetie little Girl!

Movement: I get kicked pretty frequently now-a-days and I'm loving every minute of it :)

Sleep: Nothing too memorable in the sleep department.  I'm still very dependent on my humidifier and use it everyday!

Cravings: Cold fresh Orange Juice!

Other crazy symptoms: I've cut my pill into eighth's.  Its still working even at just 1/2mg each!  I've tried several times unsuccessfully to get off the pill entirely.  Maybe there is hope for me yet!
 
Best Moments this week: We celebrated Neil's birthday by going to Branson and eating at our favorite restaurant, Cantina Laredo.  We also went to a beautiful garden/park and walked through the trails.  It is so fun just to be together!  We day dreamed about bringing the baby there someday.

No comments: