Tuesday, July 3, 2012

21 Week Bumpdate

Sorry for the delayed posts!  Last week was a little crazy with being out of town, but we will get back into the swing now :)

How Far Along: 21 weeks

Total Weight Gain:
minus 2 lbs

Baby Size:
Banana (about 6.5 in, 11 oz.)

Maternity Clothes:
Elastic is by best friend.  I finally outgrew my last pair of shorts that would still button.  I guess its on to the ponytail holders to extend the button :)

Gender:
We know!! We'll tell you soon :) We are very happy :)

Movement: Boy this baby is kicking up a storm!  I don't feel it too much during the day, but I feel it a lot when I lay down at night.  Since that was usually the time of day that I would also be talking to Neil while he was in NM, I told him that the baby must just like his voice!

Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty good.  It feels like I need a lot of sleep.  These late nights in OKC were messing with me a bit since I'm used to getting in an evening nap on the couch.

Cravings: Fresh fruit and home grown tomatoes!  I had tomatoes straight from my dad's garden at almost every meal!

Other crazy symptoms: I found out on my first day in OKC that I can't get down on the floor and crawl around with my nephews like I usually do!

Best Moments this week: Getting to spend an entire week with my family and getting to tell them, Neil's parents and family about our precious baby!

Oh Yeah: Belly pics did not happen this week.  I'm sorry!  I'll do better next time.

No comments: