Thursday, July 26, 2012

25 Week Bumpdate

How Far Along: 25 weeks




 
Total Weight Gain: 3 lbs (or 18 from my lowest low)

Baby Size:
Cauliflower (Average size: 13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb.)

Maternity Clothes:
Oh yes! It is surprising how much bigger by belly can look from one outfit to the next.  Apparently my outfit on Sunday was quite accentuating as I got a lot of comments about my growing belly!

Gender: Girl, Girl, Girl!! Its a sweetie little Girl!

Movement: Kicks and rolls and jabs :)  Neil has still only successfully felt her a couple times, so we will need to work on that.  Last night she was partying hearty - hands and feet in action (unless she was doing the splits) - because I felt her on the left, then the right, back and forth, back and forth!

Sleep: I caught a cold this week, so the last two nights sleeping has been hard.  I've been trying to sit up, and that makes getting comfortable difficult.  But that isn't the baby's fault!

Cravings: I got some Honey Roasted Peanuts that I can't seem to put down.

Other crazy symptoms: I've cut my pill into fourth's.  This seems to be doing the trick.  Maybe I can just keep cutting it smaller and smaller...

Best Moments this week: Neil's parents came to town!  We had such a wonderful time.  The weather cooperated perfectly so we could go on a walk each evening.  We made a lot of progress on baby stuff since Neil's parents (and Neil) are professional grade researchers!  We picked out car seats, a stroller, finalized our registry and even ordered a crib!  I am so thankful for their help.  The brought us fun presents - new shoes and some makeup for me and a precious onesie for the baby!  It is pink and white with ruffles!  It was the first time that I actually pictured putting clothes on our baby, and snapping up all the little snaps.  I teared up a little!

1 comment:

Matt and Lori said...

Look at your cute belly! I love the silhouette pictures :) Hope you are getting over your cold. I can't wait to see you on your next visit!!